Delicious pumpkin/cheesecake combination that is easy to put together and makes enough for a crowd.
Make and share this Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixer bowl on low speed, combine cake mix, 1 egg, margarine and 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice until crumbly.
- Press onto bottom of 15x10 inch baking pan.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, 2 eggs, pumpkin, 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice and salt; mix well.
- Pour over crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until set. Cool.
- Refrigerate; cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.