1/3 Photos of Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Chris from Kansas's Note:
Delicious pumpkin/cheesecake combination that is easy to put together and makes enough for a crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large mixer bowl on low speed, combine cake mix, 1 egg, margarine and 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice until crumbly.
- 3Press onto bottom of 15x10 inch baking pan.
- 4In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 5Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, 2 eggs, pumpkin, 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice and salt; mix well.
- 6Pour over crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- 7Bake 30-35 minutes or until set. Cool.
- 8Refrigerate; cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1921 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 200.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g