Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A great cake for the holidays. Easy to make and delicious. Something other than pumpkin pie.
- 1 (18 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (without spices)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients and beat about 2 minutes.
- Turn into a greased and floured 9 X 13 pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven about 40 minutes.
- Frost with a cream cheese icing.
Super easy to make. Nice and moist. My family thought it was better than pumpkin pie.
Delicious and easy! Just blend well right before baking. Very tasty and better without frosting.