1/2 Photos of Easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding
1 hr 10 mins
This can be calorie reduced by using the diet bread, skim milk and skim Pet milk. You can use just egg whites and you can substitute Sweet 'n Low for the sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put the bread cubes and raisins in a buttered 3 quart oven dish.
- 3Then in a large mixing bowl, start with the eggs, and beat them, then add the remaining ingredients.
- 4Mix well and pour egg mixture evenly over bread.
- 5Stir around a bit to make sure all the bread is coated.
- 6Bake for 50 minutes or until the pudding is puffy and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 7Cool slightly before serving.
- 8(Yes, it will fall in the center. The eggs cause this to happen)
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.6
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 250.7 mg
- Sodium 541.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 52.4 g
- Protein 20.7 g