Recipe by MsTeechur
These muffins are easy to make and easier to eat. If you're on Weight Watchers, 12 muffins per recipe makes 3 point muffins. 24 muffins makes 1 point muffins
- 1 (18 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 3 cups Fiber One cereal
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cake mix, pumpkin, water, cranberries, pumpkin pie spice, and fiber one.
- Use muffin tin liners or Pam the muffin tin well.
- Pour the batter into the tins.
- Mix together cinnamon, oats, and brown sugar.
- Sprinkle on tops of muffins.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.