Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These muffins are easy to make and easier to eat. If you're on Weight Watchers, 12 muffins per recipe makes 3 point muffins. 24 muffins makes 1 point muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cake mix, pumpkin, water, cranberries, pumpkin pie spice, and fiber one.
- Use muffin tin liners or Pam the muffin tin well.
- Pour the batter into the tins.
- Mix together cinnamon, oats, and brown sugar.
- Sprinkle on tops of muffins.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.