Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Deli-style spinach dip is usually too mayonnaisey, so we pumped it up a bit a few years ago and now we can't get together without it!
- 2 cups deli-prepared spinach dip
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Thaw& squeeze spinach, fry bacon till crisp then crumble.
- Add all ingrediants to prepared spinach dip.
- Serve in pumpernickle bowl.
- Awesome and easy to boot.
- This is one dish that is brought to EVERY family function on both sides!