Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Having just started the South Beach diet, I am struggling to find tasty but easy and satisfying lunches. Today I wanted to try the cottage cheese/cinnamon/pecan creation, but had no artificial sweetener. Then remembered I had some instant, fat free sugar free vanilla pudding mix, and Voila--- a tasty alternative!
- 3⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons toasted chopped pecans
- Mix cottage cheese and pudding mix together.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and tasted almonds.
- If you want to get fancy, add a squirt of fat free, sugar free whipped cream to the top, and sprinkle the nuts and cinnamon over that.