Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From an old recipe card.
- 3 cups cold 2% low-fat milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cream, any flavor
- 1 (8 ounce) package pudding mix, any flavor
- Toss all ingredients into blender.
- Blend on high speed for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Garnish as desired and serve immediately.
This was okay. Nice and think. But to me the flavor of the pudding overpowered everything else. May have been the flavor of pudding I used too. I'll try again with a different flavor of pudding and maybe add some fruit.