1/2 Photos of Easy Pudding Fudge
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Found this in a recipe flier from Jell-O but I've never tried it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium saucepan stir pudding mix and milk.
- 2Add margarine and bring just to boil over low heat stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat: quickly stir in sugar blending well.
- 4Add nuts and pour into greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- 5Chill 30 minutes then cut into pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pudding Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (628 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.4
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 45.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g