Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in a recipe flier from Jell-O but I've never tried it.
- 1 package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling (6 serving size) or 1 package Jell-O chocolate fudge flavor pudding and pie filling (6 serving size)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1⁄3 cup nuts, chopped
- In medium saucepan stir pudding mix and milk.
- Add margarine and bring just to boil over low heat stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat: quickly stir in sugar blending well.
- Add nuts and pour into greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Chill 30 minutes then cut into pieces.
I wanted to like this, I really did. I even made it twice trying to get it right. But it just tasted like pudding mix to me. It looked pretty but the texture was way off.
great fudge, decadent
This is just the recipe I was looking for. I left out the nuts and made it in a slightly bigger pan. It was delicious. Thanks for posting.