Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
Found this in a recipe flier from Jell-O but I've never tried it.
Top Review by Diana Johnson || EatingRichly.com
I wanted to like this, I really did. I even made it twice trying to get it right. But it just tasted like pudding mix to me. It looked pretty but the texture was way off.
- 1 package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling (6 serving size) or 1 package Jell-O chocolate fudge flavor pudding and pie filling (6 serving size)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1⁄3 cup nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan stir pudding mix and milk.
- Add margarine and bring just to boil over low heat stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat: quickly stir in sugar blending well.
- Add nuts and pour into greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Chill 30 minutes then cut into pieces.