Found this in a recipe flier from Jell-O but I've never tried it.
Make and share this Easy Pudding Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In medium saucepan stir pudding mix and milk.
- Add margarine and bring just to boil over low heat stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat: quickly stir in sugar blending well.
- Add nuts and pour into greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Chill 30 minutes then cut into pieces.
great fudge, decadent
This is just the recipe I was looking for. I left out the nuts and made it in a slightly bigger pan. It was delicious. Thanks for posting.