A quick way to jazz up a frozen pumpkin pie and to save yourself a little time in the kitchen over the holidays. Cook time will vary depending upon directions on the pumpkin pie box, so cook time listed here is for topping section only. Originally a Leisure Arts recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake pumpkin pie according to package directions (will vary by brand); remove from oven while making the topping.
- 2Reduce oven to 350°F.
- 3Melt butter in small saucepan over med-high heat.
- 4Stir in brown sugar and cream.
- 5Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 6Remove mixture from heat and add nuts and extract.
- 7Pour mixture over hot pumpkin pie.
- 8Bake 5 to 7 min or until topping begins to bubble.
- 9Let cool; store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Praline Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.3
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 45.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: