I have made this several times in the past, it is wonderful to give away at holiday time. This is so easy to make and soooooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a cookie sheet.
- 2Mix the popcorn, pecans and almonds together and spread on the cookie sheet.
- 3In a saucepan, combine sugar, vanilla, margarine and corn syrup; bring to a boil.
- 4Boil for 10-15 minutes, or until mixture is a light caramel colour.
- 5Pour over the popcorn/nut mixture on the cookie sheet; toss to coat (I use a spatula).
- 6Spread out on the sheet and dry.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Praline Popcorn Crunch Mix
Serving Size: 1 (970 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2499.6
- Calories from Fat 1557
- Total Fat 173.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1243.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 238.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.8 g
- Sugars 159.7 g
- Protein 23.4 g