Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have made this several times in the past, it is wonderful to give away at holiday time. This is so easy to make and soooooo good!
- Prepare a cookie sheet.
- Mix the popcorn, pecans and almonds together and spread on the cookie sheet.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, vanilla, margarine and corn syrup; bring to a boil.
- Boil for 10-15 minutes, or until mixture is a light caramel colour.
- Pour over the popcorn/nut mixture on the cookie sheet; toss to coat (I use a spatula).
- Spread out on the sheet and dry.