This is a heart healthy chicken salad that is loaded with good things! You can easily substitute leftover turkey or baked chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut celery stalk into small bite size pieces.
- 2Dice eggs into small bite size peices.
- 3Drain water from chicken breast if using the canned version.
- 4Combine eggs, celery and chicken in a medium sized bowl.
- 5Fold in mayonnaise, relish, and mustard with a spatula.
- 6Add seasonings and stir.
- 7Refrigerate for thirty minutes in order to let flavors combine.
- 8Serve with crisps or other favorite cracker.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Potluck Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 161.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: