Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a heart healthy chicken salad that is loaded with good things! You can easily substitute leftover turkey or baked chicken.
- 1 celery
- 16 ounces chicken breasts (canned)
- 1⁄4 cup Smart Balance Omega Plus, mayonnaise dressing
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 small hard-boiled eggs (cooled and peeled)
- Cut celery stalk into small bite size pieces.
- Dice eggs into small bite size peices.
- Drain water from chicken breast if using the canned version.
- Combine eggs, celery and chicken in a medium sized bowl.
- Fold in mayonnaise, relish, and mustard with a spatula.
- Add seasonings and stir.
- Refrigerate for thirty minutes in order to let flavors combine.
- Serve with crisps or other favorite cracker.