Prep 1 min
Cook 6 mins
- 1 medium potato
- 1⁄4 cup shredded American cheese (I use fat free)
- 1 teaspoon butter (I use fat free spray on butter)
- 1 dash rosemary
- 1 dash garlic salt
- Stab the potato with a fork or knife
- Put the potato in the microwave for 5-7 minutes
- Cut the potato in half and mash it up with a fork
- Add toppings in whichever order you would like (I put cheese on 1st so it can melt)
- Enjoy! :D
I love these! I used shredded FF cheddar and a little light butter. I also made it a complete meal by adding some Recipe #246712 meat and a little light sour cream, which was excellent.
I can't believe this hasn't been rated yet!! I make our Spuds like this a lot! They are soo yummy! Sometimes I use Dill instead of Rosemary. Very quick and very good! Thanks for sharing!!