Recipe by Kitchen Enthusiast
Delicious marinaded potatoes baked with cheese great for dinner party. Prepare ahead and bake later.
- 5 -6 potatoes (I like red bliss)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and microwave potatoes (skin on) till fork tender.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Put potatoes in zip style storage bag.
- Pour in dressing mix.
- Marinade 3-24 hours.
- Spread out potatoes in 9x11-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes.
- Spread cheddar cheese on top and bake another 5-10 minutes.