Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is not a sophisticated potato soup. It is quick and easy, but still very tasty!
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes (4 1/2 cups)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- shredded cheddar cheese
- bacon bits
- Place potatoes in a pot. Add cold water to cover. Heat over med high heat. Cook until potatoes are tender. Do not drain!
- Stir in cream of onion soup, cream of celery soup, evaporated milk, and butter. Cook 15 minutes.
- Serve soup topped with cheese and bacon bits.