Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Super Easy and tastes wonderful! No potato peeling!
- 2 (32 ounce) bags frozen hash browns
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of onion soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of broccoli soup
- 2 (14 ounce) cans condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- salt and pepper
- sour cream (optional)
- seasoning salt (optional)
- Bring potatoes to a boil and cook for 20 minutes, drain water.
- Mix all ingredients in crock pot or in a large pot on the stove and warm over medium heat until cheese has melted. Can stay in slow cooker for several hours.
I believe your recipe should read 2 (14-ounce) cans of evaporated milk, instead of 2 (14 ounce) cans condensed milk! (Condensed milk is sweetened and would be not be good in potato soup!)