Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is good if you have a ham meal with scalloped or mashed potatoes. Its a good way to use up your leftovers.
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1⁄2 cup cut and cooked green beans
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup mashed potatoes or 1⁄2 cup scalloped potatoes mix
- 1 small onion, diced
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter.
- Add onions and fry until soft and cubed potatoes and fry about 5 minutes.
- Add the other ingredients and simmer on medium for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.