Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄2 lb diced cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 cups frozen potatoes
- 6 large fresh eggs
- 1⁄4 cup canned diced green chili (these make it a little spicy)
- Saute ham lightly in a non-stick pan.
- Then, add oil and potatoes and saute until lightly browned.
- This takes about 15 minutes.
- Now break eggs into a bowl with chillies (if you are using them) and mix a little.
- Add to skillet and cook.
- Continue to stir until eggs are soft.
- Increase heat to high and mix eggs and potatoes together until heated through.