This recipe is good for cookouts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil Potatoes and carrots for 45 minutes
- 2Fry Bacon.
- 3Cut onions, bell pepper and celery.
- 4When bacon is well done,let it cool then break it into pieces with your hand, then set aside.
- 5When potatoes are cooked, cut into cubes and in a bowl mix it with onions,pepper and celery.
- 6Add mayonnaise, salt and seasonings to it and mix together.
- 7Place in fridge for 15-20 minutes, then serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Potato Salad and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 865.8
- Calories from Fat 498
- Total Fat 55.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 1284.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: