Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe is good for cookouts
- 6 potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 medium onion (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup celery (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 10 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Boil Potatoes and carrots for 45 minutes
- Fry Bacon.
- Cut onions, bell pepper and celery.
- When bacon is well done,let it cool then break it into pieces with your hand, then set aside.
- When potatoes are cooked, cut into cubes and in a bowl mix it with onions,pepper and celery.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and seasonings to it and mix together.
- Place in fridge for 15-20 minutes, then serve.