Recipe by mausie50
This recipe is quick and easy and uses only a few ingredients...It is a favorite with my family and every time I am asked to bring something it is always the poatao saled.
- 6 -8 potatoes
- 1 liter water
- 1 (375 g) jarof store brand mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons dried mint
- 4 -5 slices ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and quater potatoes ( if you are using new poataoes you can leave the skin on).
- Boil potatoes in 1 Litre of water with a pinch of salt until just cooked ( do not overcook).
- To make the dressing combine the mayo , ham which has been sliced and cubed and dried mint leaves together in a bowl
- when the potatoes are cooked drain well and leave to cool.
- then mix the dressing and cooked potatoes together and chill for about an hour before serving .