Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I am always on the look out for vege recipes that will entice my kids! My solution - add a bit of bacon!!
- 4 large potatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 small fresh pumpkin, sliced (I use butternut)
- 250 g bacon, diced, fat removed
- 1 (30 g) packetinstant cheese sauce mix (I use continental 97% fat free)
- 1 onions, sliced or 100 g low-fat cheese, grated
- Make up cheese sauce according to packet directions.
- Layer potato, pumpkin, bacon & onion.
- Pour over 1/3 cheese sauce.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.