I had a ton of cooked leftover steak fries (the frozen kind) and came up with this yummy and easy breakfast using them. It's so easy, and oh so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix eggs with sour cream well. Pour into a hot pan sprayed with cooking spray and scramble until firm.
- 2Add cooked fries, and continue scrambling eggs. If you like, add spices. (I add salt, pepper, paprika, and tabasco sauce.).
- 3Add shredded cheese and mix until melted.
- 4Heat tortillas 20 seconds in the microwave. Put half of egg mixture on each one, roll up, top with ketchup if desired, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Potato, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 220.9 mg
- Sodium 1002.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
steak-style French fries