Recipe by megs_
I had a ton of cooked leftover steak fries (the frozen kind) and came up with this yummy and easy breakfast using them. It's so easy, and oh so good!
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup steak-style French fries, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup light cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 large tortillas, I use the fat free kind
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix eggs with sour cream well. Pour into a hot pan sprayed with cooking spray and scramble until firm.
- Add cooked fries, and continue scrambling eggs. If you like, add spices. (I add salt, pepper, paprika, and tabasco sauce.).
- Add shredded cheese and mix until melted.
- Heat tortillas 20 seconds in the microwave. Put half of egg mixture on each one, roll up, top with ketchup if desired, and enjoy!