An easy & quick way to make potato dumplings for your favorite recipe or good just baked as a casserole for a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Potato Buds & hot water.
- 2Add remaining ingredients in given order, mix well.
- 3Form into 2-inch balls with hands, flour hands occasionally so dough doesn't stick.
- 4Cook in boiling salted water until they rise to the top.
- 5Remove dumplings from water with a slotted spoon & place in butter casserole dish.
- 6Sprinkle with bread crumbs & keep layering melted butter, dumplings & crumbs.
- 7Cover with foil & bake at 325* for 5-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Potato Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 453.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g