Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A good friend of mine threw this together on a cold night and I was amazed at how fast she had it ready to serve- and it tasted great!
- 1 lb polska kielbasa, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 -14 1⁄2 ounces canned sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In the bottom or a fairly large pot- saute the sausage and onions in the butter.
- Add the potatoes, cream of mushroom soup, milk and corn.
- Stir together and cook on medium high heat until heated through about 20 minutes.
- Top w/ shredded cheddar cheese if desired.