This has been a long time favourite in my house, it's a great way to use up any leftover potato chips ;-) You can season the crushed potato chips with black pepper if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease an 8 x 8-inch baking dish (for 3-4 breasts).
- 2Set oven to 425 degrees.
- 3Place sour cream in a medium bowl.
- 4Coat all sides of the chicken in sour cream.
- 5Coat with crushed potato chips.
- 6Place chicken in greased baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 5 mins, then reduce heat to 375 degrees, and bake for 10-15 mins longer.
- 8While the chicken is baking, melt butter; add garlic powder to butter, mix.
- 9Set oven back to 450 degrees.
- 10Remove chicken from oven; brush with melted butter/garlic mixture.
- 11Return to oven and bake for additional 5 mins, or until chicken is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Potato Chip Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2444.6
- Calories from Fat 1597
- Total Fat 177.5 g
- Saturated Fat 73.2 g
- Cholesterol 442.0 mg
- Sodium 1589.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 112.9 g