Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy and very good!!!
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash browns
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Combine all ingredients (except cornflakes and butter) and place in a well greased 13x9 backing dish.
- For the topping, melt butter and add crushed cornflakes.
- Pour topping mixture over casserole and bake uncovered 1 hour at 350 degrees.