Recipe by ~Leanne~
This is my mother in laws recipe. We love it, it is so simple to do and once it is in the oven you just forget about it for an hour and move on to something else. I serve mine with a little sour cream but it tastes great just on its own.
Top Review by Evie*
What a real treat. I liked this potato dish because it was such a different way for us to have potatoes. The oniony gravy was really tasty and great colours too. I only used one red onion, it took about 40 minutes in the oven. Thanks for sharing this great recipe.
- 7 potatoes, quartered
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into slices
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into slices
- 1 large red onion, cut into slices
- 2 packages onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons margarine