- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped ham
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice potatoes into 3/4 inch pieces. Slice onion thinly and split into rings.
- Combine potatoes and onions and microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
- Remove from microwave, stir through sour cream , ham, and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Place in greased baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- This dish can be prepared ahead and refrigerated until ready for the oven. Quantities can be adjusted with potatoes and cheese as desired.