1/1 Photo of Easy Potato Bake
1 hr 5 mins
A one dish potato bake with minimal preparation which can be prepared ahead. Foolproof.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice potatoes into 3/4 inch pieces. Slice onion thinly and split into rings.
- 2Combine potatoes and onions and microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
- 3Remove from microwave, stir through sour cream , ham, and 1/4 cup cheese.
- 4Place in greased baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- 6This dish can be prepared ahead and refrigerated until ready for the oven. Quantities can be adjusted with potatoes and cheese as desired.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.3
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 267.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 15.1 g