This is a chowder that uses ingredients that I almost always have on hand, so it is quick and easy to throw together before work, and come home to on a nice fall evening. Relatively easy to double as well for extra large families or get togethers.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in crock pot and cook for 6-8 hours on low.
- Serving Suggestion: Top bowls of chowder with a little extra crumbled bacon and a little shredded cheese. Yum!