1/1 Photo of Easy Pot Roast and Veggies + Gravy (Crock Pot)
6 hrs 30 mins
My mom gave me this recipe when she gave me a crock pot. It's really good! I can cook all day while I'm at work and come home to dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put roast, potatoes, carrots, and celery in slow cooker.
- 2Add onion soup mix and water.
- 3Cover, cook on low 6-8 hours.
- 4To thicken juices for gravy, remove meat and vegetables to serving platter and keep warm.
- 5Pour juices into saucepan and bring to boil.
- 6Mix 2-3 Tbs flour with 1/4 cup cold water until smooth.
- 7Stir into juices in pan until thickened.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pot Roast and Veggies + Gravy (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (548 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 728.1
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 156.7 mg
- Sodium 552.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 45.5 g