- 1814.36-2267.96 g chuck roast
- 290.58 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 35.43 g envelope onion soup mix (I use beefy onion flavor)
- 2 medium onions, peeled and sliced thin
- seasoning salt
- garlic powder
- 118.29 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season the roast with the dry seasonings (don't overdo).
- Sprinkle the dry soup mix onto the meat.
- Spread mushroom soup over the top and add onions.
- Add water, cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for three hours.
- Add any desired vegetables (potatoes, carrots, etc.) during the last hour of cooking.