Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
This recipe is from "Woman's Day", March 7, 2006.
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can kernel corn
- 3 green onions, chopped
- thyme, sprinkle on puff pasty crust
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unfold puff pastry sheet on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Cut into 4 squares.
- Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake 12 minutes until golden.
- Heat cream of chicken soup, milk, and 1/2 teaspoon thyme in a large skillet.
- Add chicken, stir-fry veggies, corn, and green onions.
- Simmer, covered, 5 minutes until veggies are tender.
- Spoon into serving bowls.
- Cut pastry squares in half diagonally; put 2 on each bowl.