Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from "Woman's Day", March 7, 2006.
Make and share this Easy Pot Pie / Pies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unfold puff pastry sheet on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Cut into 4 squares.
- Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake 12 minutes until golden.
- Heat cream of chicken soup, milk, and 1/2 teaspoon thyme in a large skillet.
- Add chicken, stir-fry veggies, corn, and green onions.
- Simmer, covered, 5 minutes until veggies are tender.
- Spoon into serving bowls.
- Cut pastry squares in half diagonally; put 2 on each bowl.