I came up with this recipe after tasting a friend's that used pie crusts, but I didn't want the hassle of frozen veggies like her recipe called for. This is a pretty easy recipe that calls for ingredients that are already on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Grease the bottom of a 1 1/2 qt pan and fit one pie crust in bottom and up the sides.
- 3Bring water and bouillon cubes to a boil.
- 4Mix milk and flour together(I put in a container with a lid and shake it for about a minute) .
- 5When bouillon cubes are dissolved, reduce heat and add butter and milk and flour mixture.
- 6Stir until thickened (about 3-5 minutes).
- 7Salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Add vegetables and meat and mix together.
- 9Pour into pan lined with the pie crust and fit the 2nd crust on top.
- 10Put in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.0
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.2 mg
- Sodium 1019.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 20.0 g