Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good with a Chinese dinner of stir fry.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1⁄2 cup chopped water chestnut
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 green onions, chopped
- wonton wrapper
- Mix together first six ingredients.
- Wrap one teaspoon of meat mixture in each won ton wrap (following package directions to seal wraps securely).
- Fry in small amount of oil, turning until golden brown.
- Serve hot with sweet and sour sauce.
added a bit of 5 spice powder to the pork mix and dropped them into chicken broth based soup with bok choy , sliced carrots , and sliced leftover pork and precooked shrimp !! Yummy , Home Made War Wonton Soup !!! Excellent