This three step recipe melts in the mouth. Great for nights when you want a satisfying wholesome meal, but don't have time for a lot of prep work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix honey mustard, Italian dressing, oil, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- 3Place pork tenderloin in baking dish.
- 4Cover tenderloin with sauce.
- 5Add water to bottom of baking dish. Adding more water may be necessary later if water evaporates during cooking. You don't want extra sauce to burn on the bottom of the baking dish.
- 6Bake for 30-40 minutes or until oven thermometer reads 145°F You may leave in oven until pork reaches 150-155°F if you prefer it well done.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pork Tenderloin in Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.8
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 349.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 23.5 g