Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This three step recipe melts in the mouth. Great for nights when you want a satisfying wholesome meal, but don't have time for a lot of prep work.
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix honey mustard, Italian dressing, oil, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Place pork tenderloin in baking dish.
- Cover tenderloin with sauce.
- Add water to bottom of baking dish. Adding more water may be necessary later if water evaporates during cooking. You don't want extra sauce to burn on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until oven thermometer reads 145°F You may leave in oven until pork reaches 150-155°F if you prefer it well done.
Very tasty! however, I did brown the tenderloin by cooking on Hi-Broil for 2-3 minuites to slighlty brown top side of tenderloin. I also made a "second batch" of sauce and applied mid way through cook time to ensure rich flavor. After removing from oven I waited approx 5 minuites then sliced tenderloin into medallions and served, my boyfriend loved it!