Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy stir fry adapted from Betty Crocker's newsletter.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/8-inch strips
- 2 (3 ounce) packages pork-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 3/4 inch pieces (1 cup)
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 4 medium green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped or 2 teaspoons parsley flakes, if desired
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Preheat a 12 inch skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add oil and rotate skillet or wok to coat sides. Add pork and cook approximately 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Break apart ramen noodles adding to cooked pork along with seasoning packets and remaining ingredients. Heat until mixture comes to a boil and boil for 3 to 4 minutes stirring occasionally, or until noodles or completely softened. Serve immediately.
Delicious and such an easy dish! I used a pound of pork tenderloin because that is what I had. So I added a bit more broccoli, and because my son hates bell pepper I used a carrot to add color. Very filling and ready in under 20 minutes, prep included. Weeknight perfection for a working cook! Thanks for sharing!
I really loved this easy, one-pot dinner. I'm a fan of ramen noodles, but usually only have it with soup. This was a fun meal and very flavorful. I followed the directions completely and it was a big success. Thank you! Made for Culinary Quest 2.
Made this exactly to the recipe and it came out wonderful. I had doubts about the ramen noodle seasoning packets, but closed my eyes and dumped it in and it worked! Per habit I added the green onions just before serving; I like them to keep their shape. Made for Photo Swap.