Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy stir fry adapted from Betty Crocker's newsletter.
Make and share this Easy Pork Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/8-inch strips
- 2 (3 ounce) packages pork-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 3/4 inch pieces (1 cup)
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 4 medium green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped or 2 teaspoons parsley flakes, if desired
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Preheat a 12 inch skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add oil and rotate skillet or wok to coat sides. Add pork and cook approximately 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Break apart ramen noodles adding to cooked pork along with seasoning packets and remaining ingredients. Heat until mixture comes to a boil and boil for 3 to 4 minutes stirring occasionally, or until noodles or completely softened. Serve immediately.
Made this exactly to the recipe and it came out wonderful. I had doubts about the ramen noodle seasoning packets, but closed my eyes and dumped it in and it worked! Per habit I added the green onions just before serving; I like them to keep their shape. Made for Photo Swap.
This was good and easy to make. i followed the recipe as written other then I didn't add the green onions or the parsley as I am not a fan. I also use lite soy sauce. My kids added more soy sauce on their servings but I didn't think it needed anymore. Nice quick weeknight meal.