Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a quick, easy and very delicious pork chop recipe, I make it quite a lot at my house, the sauce tastes so good, if you are cooking more than four chops,you could double the sauce recipe, this is great served with white rice and a side order of salad....this is a recipe that you will be making over and over.....enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 pork chops (3/4-in thick)
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (Hellman's Dijon is fine)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- In a skillet brown chops on both sides in oil, about 8 minutes.
- Combine all the mustard sauce ingredients; pour over pork chops.
- Cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over chops when serving.