Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a quick, easy and very delicious pork chop recipe, I make it quite a lot at my house, the sauce tastes so good, if you are cooking more than four chops,you could double the sauce recipe, this is great served with white rice and a side order of salad....this is a recipe that you will be making over and over.....enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 pork chops (3/4-in thick)
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (Hellman's Dijon is fine)
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- In a skillet brown chops on both sides in oil, about 8 minutes.
- Combine all the mustard sauce ingredients; pour over pork chops.
- Cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over chops when serving.
we loved it.will make again
Wow! This is the best sauce I've ever had and would work just as well with chicken. SO loved it too; both of us repeated over and over thru dinner "this is soooo good"! Loved the mustard zip, only change was that what I thought was orange marmalade was really apricot preserves and I couldn't leave to go to the store....so apricot it was. Next time I'll use marmalade, but this version worked as well. Thanks Kittencal, this will be made often.
Yummy! Yummy! Used all the ingredients as written except I cut the recipe in half. It turned out mouth-watering. What else do I expect when trying your recipes? Thank you very much for giving me a new recipe for pork chops.