Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is easy to make. Easy and good. The meat was so tender it fell of the bones. Next time I think I'll use boneless pork chops. I cooked them on high heat for about 4 hours. I did add 2 cans of soup and served the dish over noodles. Simple as that. This recipe is from the site Southern U.S. Cuisine by Sarah
- Mix flour, salt, dry mustard and garlic and dredge the chops with the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the chops on both sides.
- Place the chops in the crock and add the soup.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Good over rice or noodles.
- I served it with peas and applesauce.