Recipe by CarrieB.
A tasty and simple casserole style dish! Other seasonings can be added depending on personal preference.
- 4 pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 (16 ounce) cans yams or 2 (16 ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained
- 3⁄4 cup orange marmalade or 3⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 large green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium heat.
- Place yams or sweet potatoes in a 1 1/2-qt. casserole. Stir in marmalade, bell pepper and onion. Place pork chops over yam mixture. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until pork chops are tender.