Recipe by Alley Barbie
Juicy pork chops with irresistible flavor!
Top Review by morgainegeiser
This was an extremely easy to prepare recipe, it had a great flavor and everyone in the family enjoyed it. Only thing I would do different next time is cut the cooking time back a little and I had way too much apple juice left in the pan when cooked, would probably cut it back to 1/2 cup instead of a cup.
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer baking pan (I use baking pan) with pork chops.
- Cover with thinly sliced apples (do not peel). Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Pour 1 cup apple juice over all.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1hour.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.