These rolls make an easy and delicious side to you chinese dinner. Perfect for parties.. This recipe requires 1 1/2 bags coleslaw mix and I make potstickers to use leftover 1/2 bag cabbage mix,no waste...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 boneless pork chops (about 3/4 lb)
- 1 1/2 lbs bagged pre mixed Coleslaw
- 4 tablespoons stir fry oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 15 egg roll wraps
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 cups peanut oil (for frying)
- 1Remove any fat from pork,cut each into 1 inch long thin strips.
- 2Place pork in tight fitting lidded bowl with marinade.Sit at room temperature 20 minutes while you prepare filling.
- 3Place coleslaw into large microwavable dish,mix together with 3 tblsp stir fry oil,garlic salt,ground ginger.
- 4Microwave 4-5 minutes till cabbage is soft.Stir a couple of times.Set aside to cool.
- 5Fry pork in remaining oil 1 tblsp. Fry 3-4 minutes,drain liquid.
- 6Add pork to cabbage,mix well.Cool enough to handle.
- 7Fill wrappers and roll,seal with egg and water wash.Follow wrappers instructions on rolling.
- 8Fry in hot oil 350 for about 5-6 minutes till nice golden brown.
- 9Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.Serve with sweet and sour sauce,hot mustard,duck sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pork and Cabbage Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 765.0
- Calories from Fat 621
- Total Fat 69.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 312.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 11.9 g