Prep 25 mins
Cook 6 mins
These rolls make an easy and delicious side to you chinese dinner. Perfect for parties.. This recipe requires 1 1/2 bags coleslaw mix and I make potstickers to use leftover 1/2 bag cabbage mix,no waste...
- 3 boneless pork chops (about 3/4 lb)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bagged pre mixed Coleslaw
- 4 tablespoons stir fry oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 15 egg roll wraps
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 cups peanut oil (for frying)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- Remove any fat from pork,cut each into 1 inch long thin strips.
- Place pork in tight fitting lidded bowl with marinade.Sit at room temperature 20 minutes while you prepare filling.
- Place coleslaw into large microwavable dish,mix together with 3 tblsp stir fry oil,garlic salt,ground ginger.
- Microwave 4-5 minutes till cabbage is soft.Stir a couple of times.Set aside to cool.
- Fry pork in remaining oil 1 tblsp. Fry 3-4 minutes,drain liquid.
- Add pork to cabbage,mix well.Cool enough to handle.
- Fill wrappers and roll,seal with egg and water wash.Follow wrappers instructions on rolling.
- Fry in hot oil 350 for about 5-6 minutes till nice golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.Serve with sweet and sour sauce,hot mustard,duck sauce.