Recipe by MonicaJoy
It's quick. It's tasty. It's healthy. It's fun! Your children will love making these with you! These are great for a child's party or snacktime. Or anytime! Mjoy!
- 3 -4 tablespoons unsalted butter or 3 -4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) bag chocolate chips (any flavor, mine is butterscotch) or 1 (12 -16 ounce) bag butterscotch chips (any flavor, mine is butterscotch)
- 1 (6 -12 ounce) boxof chung king dry chow mein noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and morsels in a large frying pan or skillet on medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- When mixture is melted to a smooth consistency, remove from heat and add the chow mein noodles, stirring until combined.
- On a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper, drop by the spoonsful and space apart like you would cookies.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- You can store them in an airtight container away from intense sunlight and heat. Mjoy!