These are literally the easiest popovers you will find (and they don't use up all of your eggs! It's fast too!) Perfect for little kids to help make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a jar or bowl mix everything but the fruit and whipped cream.
- 2Generously brush a 6-cup nonstick muffin wan with soft butter.
- 3Pour batter evenly among 6 cups in oven.
- 4Set oven to 450°F and bake for 15 minutes reduce heat to 350°F and bake for 17 minutes.
- 5Pierce popovers to let out steam cut and garnish popovers how you please.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Popovers
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.5
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.4 mg
- Sodium 30.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g