1/2 Photos of Easy Polenta Pizza Appetizer Bakes
The Foodgitive's Note:
I decided to pair not my ordinary pizza toppings for this polenta pizza appetizer, something a bit fancier than your average sausage crumbles. I simply enjoy the saltiness of anchovies and cheese when paired with the complexity of olives and rosemary. I hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Slice 4 slices of Polenta 1/2 inch thick.
- 3Brush both sides with olive oil and place on baking sheet.
- 4Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce to each slice.
- 5Evenly distribute rosemary, over polenta slices.
- 6Evenly distribute anchovies and olives.
- 7Sprinkle top with grated locatelli cheese.
- 8Bake for 12 minutes.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Polenta Pizza Appetizer Bakes
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 298.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: