Prep 7 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This recipe I found in an old church cookbook works. I used earth's best baby food
Make and share this Easy Plum Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml canola oil
- 118.29 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 28.34 g red food coloring
- 2 (170.09 g) jar plum baby food
- 473.18 ml sifted flour
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 14.79 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 0.59 ml salt
- 591.47 ml powdered sugar
- Combine first nine ingredients in a large bowl and beat with electric mixer for three minutes.
- fold in nuts.
- pour into a greased bundt.
- bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- cool and ice.
- To make icing beat together Cream cheese, vanilla, milk and salt.
- gradually add powdered sugar and beat until creamy.