Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This pecan pie was a big hit, which was why I loved it especially since it was ridiculously easy.
- 1 (9 inch) frozen pie crusts
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan halves (I recommend toasting them)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Stir together eggs and next 5 ingredients plus the pecans.
- Pour filling into the pie crust.
- Place pie on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 55 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm or cold.