Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a Kraft recipe, I think it came with the coupons one Sunday...as a lot of my recipes did before I found Zaar! These are nice and easy little meatloaves...I've even frozen one for later, or used it for meatloaf sandwiches the next day.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix, any variety
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- Mix all ingredients except 1/4 c barbeque sauce.
- Shape meat mixture into 2 oval loaves, side by side, in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1/4 c barbeque sauce.
- Bake at 375* F for 35 minutes or until center is no longer pink.
- Serve with a salad and mashed potatoes for a delicious meal!
Excellent meatloaf. I've been looking for a good recipe and I've finally found it...no need to look any further. This is a keeper. I followed your recipe exactly and I will contine to follow it in the future!! Thanks Kim for a winner.