Recipe by Troop Angel
This is a Kraft recipe, I think it came with the coupons one Sunday...as a lot of my recipes did before I found Zaar! These are nice and easy little meatloaves...I've even frozen one for later, or used it for meatloaf sandwiches the next day.
Top Review by Turns
Excellent meatloaf. I've been looking for a good recipe and I've finally found it...no need to look any further. This is a keeper. I followed your recipe exactly and I will contine to follow it in the future!! Thanks Kim for a winner.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix, any variety
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except 1/4 c barbeque sauce.
- Shape meat mixture into 2 oval loaves, side by side, in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1/4 c barbeque sauce.
- Bake at 375* F for 35 minutes or until center is no longer pink.
- Serve with a salad and mashed potatoes for a delicious meal!