Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 20 ounces ground turkey breast
- 6 ounces of stove top cornbread stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup tbsps ketchup (divided)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (divided)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup water
- In a large bowl combine turkey, stuffing mix, 1/4 cup ketchup, eggs and water. Mix well.
- Form into loaf on baking pan or pile mixture into a loaf pan.
- In small bowl combine tomato sauce and 2 tablespoons ketchup. Spoon over top of loaf.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.